Won’t you join us for a New Years Eve celebration at Range!
Gather your friends and family and come to Range to enjoy a night of live music and excellent food!
We are please to offer a three course dinner for 85/guest, a live jazz band starting at 8:30pm, champagne toast for each time seating, and a countdown at midnight, that is sure to please!
We are taking reservations only for a 5pm, 7pm, or a 9pm seating.
***Please call 773-549-5747 to reserve your table!
Your choice of
- Lobster and corn bisque . chives . brioche croutons
- Pomegranate and grapefruit salad heritage spring mix . goat cheese . pickled beets . radish . butternut squash . pickled sweet pepper vinaigrette VEG
- Root vegetable hand pies ginger pickled sauce . goat cheese poblano cream VEG
Your choice of
- 10oz filet mignon . turnip-potato purée . garlic herb butter . fig steak sauce GF
- 6oz salmon . brown butter . white wine sauce . green beans . ginger & garlic GF
- Grain and veggie meat loaf . mushroom gravy . chipotle potato purée . spinach VEG
- Poulet rouge chicken . creamy polenta . crispy leeks . spinach . orange jus
Your choice of
- German chocolate cake VEG
- Apple spice cheese cake . ginger cookie crust . rosemary . whipped cream GF/VEG
- Katies chicken fingers . herb fries 8.5 GF / VEG
- Lily & Ginny’s Kids Mac and cheese 8 VEG/GF
- Lil burger – grass fed burger . 6 year cheddar . toasted bun . herb fries and ketchup 8.5
- Buffalo cauliflower . blue cheese sauce 7 VEG
- Herb fries . aioli . ketchup 4 VEG
- Bacon Fries . aioli . ketchup 5 GF
BARREL AGED OLD FASHION * Journeyman Last Feather Rye . Demerara . Old Fashion Bitters . Orange 15
FORBIDDEN APPLE * Journeyman OCG Apple Cider Liqueur . Pur Pear Liqueur . Journeyman Red Arrow . Lemon . Eggwhite 13
BALL DROP * Letherbee Vernal Gin . Creme de Violet . St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur . lavender syrup . grapefruit bitters 13
JOE LOVES TEQUILA * Calle 23 . blueberry . poblano pepper . lime . demerara . pinot noir syrup 13
- Cabernet Sauvignon Blend – NV16 / 2015, 2016/ Napa Valley CA
two vintages (2015 & 2016) blended together can complement one another. NV16 Cain Cuvee has a bouquet of raspberries, red cherries, fores, and earth, but the best is the palate. This one steps lightly and with elegance – mouth filling without being heavy, it slips down easy to a delicate, clean finish
- Trousseau / 2019 / Arnot Roberts / Healdburg, CA
100% whole cluster, notes of: sweet dried cherry, orange peel, spice, cedar, and rose petal. A lovely wine that doesn’t need much explanation
- Pinot Noir / 2019 / Teutonic Wine Company / Willamette Valley
light bodied pinot, Ripe red fruit, cherry, strawberry. and earthy.
- Syrah Blend / 2019 / Stolpman Vineyards / Santa Barbara County, CA
80% Syrah, 40% whole-cluster Carbonic fermentation, 40% de-stemmed fermentation. 20% Petit Verdot. Fresh red plums, red berries, blackberries, cracked black pepper and wild flowers.
- Chardonnay / 2015 / Iconic wines – Michael Mara Vineyard / Napa Valley, CA
A perfectly balanced Chardonnay. It has just the right amount of oak, allowing the buttery notes to shine. But shine in that French butter way. Creamy lemon meringue and ripe pear
- Sauvignon Blanc / 2019 / Avennia / Yakima Valley, WA
Beautiful grassy nose. Notes of Grapefruit, passion fruit and tarragon. Refreshing light melon taste.